The weekend before last, Josh and I enjoyed a visit from my parents. We really lucked out and had some awesome Seattle fall weather. We ate at some great restaurants, and did some fun activities. So I'm happy to report we all had a pretty fantastic weekend. Here's the top 10 from the weekend ... in photos! (so you don't have to listen to be babble so much).
1. Ferry to Bainbridge (and back)
3. Beautiful fall colors (Nothing you'd see in San Diego)
4. Standing around a BIG-ass pumpkin
5. Celebrating Josh's Birthday!
6. Round and Round in the Great Wheel
(with a scared mom)
7. Roaming the Ballard Farmer's Market
8. Touring the Chihuly Glass Museum
9. Drinking Coffee
(except for Dad, he drank tea)
10. Wearing funky flip flops
(a gift from the nail salon)